Friday, July 14, 2017



Recent Photos
From time to time, I receive wonderful photos from readers of my blog. My goal is to show them on my blog site and to give a brief description of what you see. Today, I have two really nice photos to share with you.
The first is of a gentleman I have known for many years. I’ll call him Mr. D. (Because that is what I am calling him these days.) He is married to a lovely lady who I have known for a long time. Hi Mrs. D! Now, Mr. D is 90 years old and still fishing for the big one. It’s great to see him out there in the bow of the boat. The only thing is that I did not get a report of how he did? Mr. D, hats off to you today!

The second photo is of a young man who lives in Fort Kent as well. I’m told that Joey caught this really nice brook trout right off the dock at his camp. From the photo, it looks like it may have been a handful to land, but knowing the family, they more than likely used all means at their disposal to bring this beauty in. That might include a skidder. This was not confirmed though and I have to tell you that TC and I fished that lake a week or so before this and we trolled up and down past their camp. TC caught one in front of the camp, but none as big as this! Great job Joey but save a few for Mr. D, TC and I please.


All for this issue. Next blog will be about our recent annual fishing trip to the North Maine Woods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment